Prior to clicking the link to register, please review the following information
1. Use the drop down menu under the header titled ‘Category’ to select the category, then click ‘View Events’
2. You may select only 1 event per category/session.
Example: If you want to attend Stop The Bleed on August 3, 2018 at 12:00 PM, you would register for that session. You would not register for Stop The Bleed on August 3, 2018 at 2:30 PM.
2. Please register for the Networking Social if you plan on attending. This will help us determine food quantity requirements. Choose the Networking Social from the drop down menu under the header titled ‘Category’
3. Please register for the Exercise if you plan on attending. Select Exercise from the drop down list of categories.
4. You must register for the luncheon if you plan on eating. Select Lunch from the drop down list of categories.
5. You will be required to pay the registration fee for this Expo. The fee is $20.00 and covers all sessions of the Expo, lunch, networking social and the exercise. This is a 1 time fee and you will need to submit your payment through Pay Pal. A link will be provided on the registration form.
6. You will be required to complete the following two forms (available on the registration tool) and turn them in to the staff at the registration desk at the Expo.
CERT Participation Agreement
Temporary Emergency Worker Registration Card
rEGISTER wITH THIS LINK: REGISTER
Contact the event manager below for any questions!
Citizen Corps & CERT Program Coordinator
302 Sid Snyder Ave SW
Suite 140, MS 43113
Olympia WA 98504-3113
(360) 725-5290 (o)
(360) 701-0208 (c)